Aible has been recognized in the Gartner Report: “What If More People Could Ask ‘What If?’ – Providing Tools to Support Scenario Thinking.”
The rapid changes caused by the pandemic have made scenario planning and What-If analysis more important than ever. In the past, What-If analysis often occurred in spreadsheets, but the business complexities brought on by the pandemic have made AI the essential technology to support advanced scenario thinking.
In this timely Gartner report, you’ll learn:
• How advanced analytic tools such as AI are critical to support what-if analysis for different use cases.
• The importance of scenario thinking in uncertain times, and how it differs from the usual tasks of reporting, monitoring and exploring data.
• The best ways to combine data visualization with grids to support iterative what-if analysis.
• How leading companies use data storytelling to communicate the findings of what-if analyses.
• The role of prescriptive analytics and AI in scenario planning, and how to broaden the use of these capabilities to the wider organization.
Read the Gartner report to learn how advanced data tools are enabling businesses to answer the critical question of the COVID-19 crisis: “What if?”